Thursday, April 16, 2009

iMovie is Finished!

My iMovie is finally finished! What a relief. It took me multiple attempts until I finally had my final project (with still shots). Then, I saved it as a DVD. Turns out I was supposed to save it as a QuickTime file. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to fix it but the people who worked at The Studio were very helpful. I now feel very comfortable making an iMovie. I want to make an iMovie for my family for Christmas presents next year (cheap but sentimental). Overall, I would say if you have someone who as the time to walk you through how to use iMovie go for it, but trying to figure it out on your own is very difficult. Now, I just need to find out how to use Imovie with vido footage which I plan on doing this week for another school project. I will see how much more challenging the video footage is to work with compared to still shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment